Why are transparent shutters an important must for shops that are located in the duty-free zone of an airport, for example? Or in a busy subway station or train station?
Shops in airports and stations have a privileged position: even after closing time, there is a steady stream of people passing by the shop window. With the use of a transparent roller shutter, your products remain visible to passers-by in the shop window while still being safely protected against burglary. A not insignificant form of marketing for which you do not have to do anything.
Stackdoor® offers burglar-resistant, transparent roller shutters that are excellent for this purpose, for several reasons. Actually, they are not roller shutters because a Stackdoor® does not roll up. The profiles are stacked.
Advantages of Stackdoor® stacking security grilles compared to other transparent roller shutters
- Due to the slim profiles, a Stackdoor® stacking gate offers more than 80% transparency. The products in your shop window remain fully visible after closing time.
- A Stackdoor® is burglar-proof , which means that your products, despite the transparent property, are safe against burglary and theft.
- Because a Stackdoor® stacks instead of rolling up, the security grilles can be powder-coated in the desired RAL colour, without the paint being damaged by intensive use. Other possible finishes are stainless steel and galvanized steel. The Stackdoor® stacking grille fits nicely with the colors of the joinery of your windows and doors or follows the corporate identity of your company. Classic transparent shutters cannot be lacquered. The paint would be damaged immediately when rolling up.
- The unique concept of a Stackdoor® stacking grille also ensures that your security fence does not have to be limited to a straight shape. For example, do you have a revolving door as an entrance door to your store? Then it can be integrally secured thanks to the semicircular or curved shape of the Stackdoor® Curved . Is your store in a corner location? Then the Stackdoor® Corner offers the right solution with a security grille that is placed in one whole, at one or more random angles and without intermediate profiles.
- Due to Stackdoor’s® unique and slim stacking system, when opened, there is no thick roll that you have to lose above the shop window or doorway, but only a slim package that is no thicker than the thickness of the security fence. Stackdoor® is therefore also extremely suitable for situations where you have little space and where classic transparent roller shutters can hardly or not be installed.
Be sure to take a look at the pages below for more information about our various shapes:
- Stackdoor® Standard: straight security gates
- Stackdoor® Curved: curved security gates. The ideal solution for, among other things, shop entrances with revolving doors and facades with an organic architecture.
- Stackdoor® Corner: security fences in one or more arbitrary corners, without intermediate profiles
- Stackdoor® XXL: for protecting extra-large shop windows